Cleveland Classic Rovers is now offering a new service that can save you money on a Defender or Classic Series I II or III Land Rover! If you are in the market for a Classic Land Rover vehicle Cleveland Classic Rovers will work with you to facilitate the purchase of a vehicle in your name directly from the seller in the UK. By purchasing the vehicle in your name and having it shipped directly to your door thousands of dollars worth of savings can be passed off to you. The following services are included with the custom import service.
- Worldwide search for a vehicle to meet your specifications
- Vehicle records search to ensure full compliance with all US import requirements including DOT and EPA specific requirements for import.
- Negotiation with seller to obtain best possible price
- International wire transfer of funds
- Transportation from seller to UK port
- UK document prep and customs
- Overseas shipping
- US document prep and customs
- US import duty
- Delivery from US port to your door
With our Custom Import Service you talk to one person and pay only one invoice for your vehicle. All of the logistics involved in importing a vehicle is handled by a professional on your behalf. By purchasing the vehicle in your name a good deal of savings is realized and that is passed on to you. Additional services can be arranged once the vehicle is in the states. Those services range from a simple paint job to building a completely custom truck. Please contact us today if you are interested in importing a classic Land Rover, we would be happy to find a vehicle that matches your specifications that is within your budget.
These are some examples of some vehicles we have recently imported for our customers
Factory V8 County Station Wagon Imported for an owner in Virginia.
A rare Series III 1-Tonne airfield fire rescue truck. Imported for an owner in Maine.
This super clean 1-owner County Station Wagon has a new home in Virginia.